Monday, June 3, 2013

Warm Up Questions and Tribes

Each and every morning I create a questions for my students to write down in their notebook. At this same time I check assignment notebooks for signatures and notes from parents. 

I found this activity while reading my cooperating teachers book about tribes and building a community. Each morning I find a question that all students should be able to share (my students LOVE this). It is a GREAT way for students to connect with one another and learn that we all have things in common yet were all unique. Or it is another great way to learn something new about someone in class. I do questions like "What do you like to do when it rains?" "I am bigger than?" "I am smaller than?" "My favorite place is....." and so on. You can be very creative and again students love these activities :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment